Comic Relief Comic Relief

cute
awesome
funny
beautiful
all in one thing. You nailed it.

8-bit Avengers AoU 8-bit Avengers AoU

well made. I may watch the movie.

Matija27 responds:

Won't be a full movie, this is just a spoof trailer.
Really glad you liked it :D

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

MY FEELS!!! D;

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Nobody should deny this game. It may be gory and dark, but its true. This game's purpose is to tell us about modern society and to this day's social media. Only 5 minutes of this game, yet very thought out. Basically, the moral to the story is, "If we post things into social media in the really wrong kind of way, we could judge each other, and turn against each other." either that or "Instead of peace and joy, all we love to view is hate and violence."
10/10. It's a short game for a reason, and it has a well made and very true moral. We need to give this game more attention to more people, because we want them to realize that this is what we have become. I hope i get to see another game like this from Nutcasenightmare, because it shares a moral in a dark kind of way. A dark story with a true moral is a perfect way to inform others.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Transmission from Prototype36:
Fleeing the Complex is a great mix of the many parodies Puffballs United has made.
Rating: 10/10.
Favorite Ranks: Convict Allies, The Betrayed.
Favorite Parodies: Teleporter (Starcraft 2), Inside door. (FNAF), Markiplier inside truck, Jacksepticeye standing at gate, THE KNEE (Super Smash Bros), The force (Star Wars. May the force be with you.), Tool gun (Garry's Mod).

Favorite Fails: Teleporter, THE KNEE, Judo Throw, Distract, Blend In, S.S. Annie, Box, Fake Illness, Tool Gun.

Prototype36's Rating Quote: Fleeing the Complex brings the fun of Puzzle, Action, and Comedy.

We hope that this series of Henry Stickmin goes on and on. If this keeps up, it will bring more fun to us all. We hope you have been satisfied by this Transmission. Oh, and also: MLG beachez.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the awesome review!

No more sun No more sun

This is better than my sister's shitty anime music.

Cataclysm Cataclysm

This is some hardcore headbanging shit right here! >:D

TSRBand responds:

Fuck yea! Thanks for listening \m/

Speeding Rampage 2012 Speeding Rampage 2012

Never thought i would hear this kind of metal. Awesome work dude!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers buddy!

P.F. Hypnagogia P.F. Hypnagogia

sort of reminds me of the album cover from Alcest's recent album. Nice work!

PS: Tittie. xD

Say Waaa! #16 Say Waaa! #16

Nah, my worst enemies are non-metalheads.

Matija27 responds:

Haha, they are a peculiar bunch indeed xD

Deathwatch Deathwatch

Aww yeah man! Cant wait for DOW 3!

Kkylimos responds:

Yesss! But.. no Chaos :( Chaos marines are my favorite... Maybe later along with an expansion.