Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

MY FEELS!!! D;

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Nobody should deny this game. It may be gory and dark, but its true. This game's purpose is to tell us about modern society and to this day's social media. Only 5 minutes of this game, yet very thought out. Basically, the moral to the story is, "If we post things into social media in the really wrong kind of way, we could judge each other, and turn against each other." either that or "Instead of peace and joy, all we love to view is hate and violence."
10/10. It's a short game for a reason, and it has a well made and very true moral. We need to give this game more attention to more people, because we want them to realize that this is what we have become. I hope i get to see another game like this from Nutcasenightmare, because it shares a moral in a dark kind of way. A dark story with a true moral is a perfect way to inform others.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Transmission from Prototype36:
Fleeing the Complex is a great mix of the many parodies Puffballs United has made.
Rating: 10/10.
Favorite Ranks: Convict Allies, The Betrayed.
Favorite Parodies: Teleporter (Starcraft 2), Inside door. (FNAF), Markiplier inside truck, Jacksepticeye standing at gate, THE KNEE (Super Smash Bros), The force (Star Wars. May the force be with you.), Tool gun (Garry's Mod).

Favorite Fails: Teleporter, THE KNEE, Judo Throw, Distract, Blend In, S.S. Annie, Box, Fake Illness, Tool Gun.

Prototype36's Rating Quote: Fleeing the Complex brings the fun of Puzzle, Action, and Comedy.

We hope that this series of Henry Stickmin goes on and on. If this keeps up, it will bring more fun to us all. We hope you have been satisfied by this Transmission. Oh, and also: MLG beachez.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the awesome review!

Space Bar Spammer Space Bar Spammer

im guessing this is lazy made?

BeminFire responds:

Yup

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

what would be really awesome is if there is a devastation mode where you kill all things with your mecha.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

a masterpiece, well done! i really love this very x4 well made game. A interesting story, a sad ending, a friendly alien, and such a great game. you are amazing. everyone in the whole world deserves to play this game. If this was not played, i would feel bad. From now on, if i talk with you, i am going to call you: Masterpiece Man. You just made my day.

Dead Detention #3 Dead Detention #3

storyline is cool. And the ending was funny.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

best game ever. because of the silly strategy, funny levels, suicide salaryman, the end jokes, and idea is so awesome. And of course the final reason why i like this: is because karoshi is back.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

make a 2. zombie wars 2. with the same zombie types and 5 more. like crawler zombies and gun zombies and dog zombies and.......whatever you can think of. that would be awesome. This game is awesome too.

Ultimate Battle Version 1 Ultimate Battle Version 1